Sunday 18 May 2014

And We're Done




I can't believe I'm actually making this post, as all the products I own seem to be bottomless. Of course they all run out at the most inconvenient time (aka exam time when I don't have time to buy new ones - oh what a terrible problem to have!). I've finished a few in the past few days, so I thought I would share my thoughts on them. Here we go!

Biotherm Instant Hydration Toning Lotion (£15.50, shop here)
I used this toner every evening after taking off makeup and cleansing my skin. It definitely deserves my recommendation as it is such a gentle product with a pleasant smell that would always leave my skin feeling fresher.

Sisley Creamy Mousse Cleanser and Makeup Remover (£60.75, buy here)
My thoughts about this product are rather ambivalent. While it is a great cleanser, which has left my dry and sensitive skin feeling refreshed and clean of any impurities, the quality and the price do not correlate in my opinion. £60 per 125ml bottle is a LOT and although Sisley products are amazing  (I've tried a couple of their masks that I got as testers from a friend), I think you can find an equally good cleanser - or an even better one - for a much lower price. The verdict? A great gentle cleanser, especially if you have sensitive or problematic skin, but probably not worth the money if you're just looking for a regular cleanser.

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost (£14.95 for 250ml, check the website to see which salons it is available in here)
I find recommending hair products rather tricky, because everyone's hair is just so different and each product tends to react differently - what may work for me, will not necessarily work for you. I have quite thick wavy hair, which tends to be frizzy (I used to call my hairstyle a 'I just ran through a bush' hairstyle) and flat at the roots (sounds delightful doesn't it). So without a root boosting spray or creme, my hair looks a little bit like I've just walked in the rain (which in London happens quite often anyway).  As for application, I would usually lift my hair up and spray the roots twice on each side. The applicator is very convenient and easy to use. If I sprayed it more than that, my hair ended up looking quite greasy. This booster does the trick, but I think in the future I would prefer a product that would add even more volume.

Nivea SOS Intensive Balm (£3.67, shop here)
In one word, excellent! As I've always had very dry skin, I'm a little bit of a hand cream addict, so I've tried quite a few. Seriously, if my hands are dry I am incapable of carrying on through my day, I just cannot stand it! This cream is thick, provides instant relief and makes your hands feel moisturized for a very long time.  The packaging is small but since it's so thick you don't need to use too much of it so it lasts for quite some time. It doesn't have a strong fragrance. I'm on my second one already and I will definitely repurchase, especially since it's so cheap!

//

Nikdy jsem si nemyslela, že bych napsala článek jako tento, protože všechny produkty, které vlastním mi přijdou bezedné. Samozřejmě, že mi začnou docházet zrovna v to nejméně vhodné období, a to zkouškové, během kterého na nějaké nákupy nemám úplně čas. Pár různých přípravků jsem teď dodělala, tak se na ně pojďme podívat!

Biotherm Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
Tohle tónikum jsem používala každý večer poté co jsem se odlíčila a vyčistila si pleť. Určitě bych ho doporučila, protože je to velmi příjemný přípravek s neutrální vůní po kterém mi má pleť přišla hezky svěží.

Sisley Creamy Mousse Cleanser and Makeup Remover
Na tento produkt mám smíšené pocity. Je to čistící pěna (dá se také použít jako odličovač ale já ji používala jen na čištění až po odlíčení) byla opravdu skvělá. Mám citlivou a suchou pleť a po jejím použití jsem měla makeup nejen kompletně odstraněný ale má pleť byla i krásně hydratovaná. Jenomže Sisley je "trochu" dražší a myslím si že na trhu je spousta podobných (možná i lepších) čističů pleti za mnohem nižší cenu. Takže jestli máte problematickou pleť a chcete nějaký zklidňující přípravek na čištění pleti, tak bych ho určitě doporučila, ale jestli potřebujete jen něco obyčejnějšího tak se tahle pěna asi nevyplatí.

Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost 
U doporučování produktů na vlasy se podle mě musí dávat trochu pozor, jelikož každý máme vlasy jiné a přípravky reagují různě. Já mám husté, vlnité vlasy, které jsem dříve často popisovala "vypadají jako bych právě prolítla křovím". Jelikož jsou celkem těžké tak je mám u kořínků často takové splácnuté (super popis, já vím) takže je potřebuji něčím zvednout. A právě na to jsem používala tenhle přípravek. Vlasy jsem vždy nadzvedla a u kořínků podél hlavy dala tak dva střiky (pokaždé, když jsem počet zvýšila, jsem vypadala jak kdybych si vlasy nemyla tři dny...neskutečně mastné!). S tímto přípravkem jsem byla spokojená, ale budu teď hledat nějaký který by vlasy u kořínků nadzvedl ještě víc.

Nivea SOS Intensive Balm 
Tenhle krém mě neskutečně příjemně překvapil. Krémy na ruce miluju, asi protože jsem vždycky měla hodně suchou kůži, takže jsem jich vyzkoušela nespočet a tenhle je jeden z nejlepších. Je hodně hustý, takže ho stačí málo, a pokožka je po něm hydratovaná několik hodin. Nemá nijak intenzivní vůni, což je pro mě plus.

No comments :

Post a Comment